Friday, August 24, 2012

Text Analysis as a Service - Low Cost, Highly Consistent Analysis


I have long wondered if there is a market opportunity for "one off" Text Analysis projects that utilize automated solutions.  It seems to me that the benefits of automated text analysis are equally valid at smaller sample sizes than the 10-20,000 verbatim comments per month that most Text Analysis vendors need to make the ROI to work. 

So, I have decided to try and test my theory by offering automated Text Analysis to the market as a service.

The service will essentially allow anyone with a customer, employee, partner or other survey to send in an MS Excel file and receive back a report detailing topics and associated sentiment for a given set of survey verbatims.  I'll also also be able to generate some number of filtered data subsets, based on background variables, whereby a topic / sentiment analysis on verbatims could be generated for a subset of a company's verbatims such as, for instance, "Detractors" or "Promoters" in an NPS scenario.

Sample Etuma360 Verbatim Analysis
I'm looking for a few test accounts that have significant amounts of survey verbatims they'd like to analyze.  My initial pricing model would be $1,000.00 for up to 2500 verbatim comments and $2,000.00 for up to 5000 verbatim comments.  At higher amounts of verbatim comments pricing would be TBD. 

The software that I use (Etuma) has a series of industry specific templates designed to easily interpret verbatim comments from customers, employees and others.  So, no set up is required to analyze the data. 

If anyone is interested in trying out the service you can contact me at: stew.nash2010@gmail.com.  Or you can click on the link below for a contact form and I will reach out to you after you complete it.  For the contact form Click Here.

Examples of the kind of report data that will come back from the service can be accessed at www.etuma.com.  I will provide specific examples as part of each engagement.





No comments:

Post a Comment