Tuesday, May 27, 2014

QuestBack v13 Released




As readers of this blog will note, I normally don't shill for QuestBack here, preferring to talk about feedback management challenges and different kinds of solutions. But, I'm going to make an exception today because I believe that QuestBack's Ask&Act product has reached a point where its value proposition has become especially compelling for businesses that want to operationalize their feedback results.

Over the weekend, QuestBack AS released version 13 of its Ask&Act product.  The new version features some really nice enhancements to its on-board reporting function.  For instance, QuestBack reports are now a lot more flexible, both in terms of how data is reported (charts, tables, etc.) and what is included in a given visualization.  QB v13 lets me edit more of the items displayed in a visualization.  And, it let's me take the same data and apply different analyses to that data in different visualizations in the same report.  There's also more ability to add, and edit, text in and around the charts being presented.

This kind of enhanced reporting lets me see the same data side by side in raw form, filtered by time elements, background variables, other questions.  Or, in combinations of all the above.  It let's me view comparisons of time series, filtered views, etc., too.  So, its very flexible in letting me see how my survey data should be presented.

Best of all, as in past versions, QuestBack's reporting allows me to easily share visualizations with whomever I give a url and password to.  All the visualizations I create update themselves in real time as survey data comes in.  People looking at the visualizations using a url are in read only mode, but its a very effective way to easily add survey results to corporate web sites or internal dashboards.

QuestBack's new reporting tools are flexible, powerful and easy to use.  Report results are free for sharing purposes, letting me build and run operational feedback programs that automatically update the visualizations that business process owners need to see.  Once running, there's no need to "babysit" a QuestBack survey.

QB v13 has some other cool features as well.  If you're looking for a lower cost, high value add approach to operationalizing your survey data, QuestBack could be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment